wan-na find something?

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

breaking bean news

all that vote whoring and f5-ing did the trick! thanks to everyone who threw in a vote (or 50) - see, every vote DOES count.

the bean will now be the 2008 summer face of the nest baby shop. woo-hoo! click here for the official announcement. she'll be featured on the site's home page for three months, beginning in may.

i actually found out late last week, but i had to stitch my lips shut because they wanted to make a "formal" announcement, and i was also asked for a more "summer-y" picture, in a bathing suit or a summer outfit. here are the 3 pictures i sent them to choose from:

which one do you like best?

13 comments:

  1. Wow!! Alright! Go bean! I vote for #1 or #2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? No professional headshots? ;)

    I like 1 and 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if it's time for a photoshoot . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhh, I can't choose! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh. So awesome. Yay, Bean!

    You seriously can't go wrong with any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. the middle one is by far my favorite, although she looks no less cute in the others. i just love the pure baby-ness in the middle one. she is absolutely a doll. you are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All three are adorable. Congrats to the bean! (but was there ever any doubt)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!!!!! I love picture #1. Although, I don't think she could take a bad picture.

    ReplyDelete

i heart comments. i wan-na hear what you have to say.
um, i think.

heading out to the big apple

like most of our best vacations, our christmastime trip to NYC was kind of a last-minute decision.  i don't even think there were six we...